Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
Here's what you can expect during your appointment:
1. We are going to be happy to see you but we will be smiling behind a mask when we arrive at your door.
2. As always we wear gloves and and a mask when we set up equipment and during the tan application.
3. We offer freshly cleaned towels for each client.
4. We are reducing client to client contact by applying barrier cream into your hand and controlling the air drying process.
5. We always sanitize brushes that are used for powder and clean them in between clients using a minimum of 70% alcohol mix.
6. We are taking our own health and safety serious by using sanitizer after every appointment and sanitizing asks at the end of each day.
7. We are keeping the groups to under 10 to maximize risk of exposure. If you want to add more friends we are happy to work with you to stagger the arrival of your guests.
8. If you are feeling unwell, or show any symptoms of COVID-19, please cancel your appointment immediately.
For the most up to date information on COVID-19 please visit CDC.gov